Storms can wreak havoc on your roof, particularly if there has been hail, severe winds or rain, or fallen trees and powerlines. If you’ve noticed a roof leak, any broken or missing roof tiles or shingles, damaged gutters or downpipes, your roof has likely suffered considerable storm damages and it’s important to act on this before problems escalate or further water damage occurs.
Signs Of Storm Damage On Your Roof
You may not need to look too hard, as there can often be obvious signs of damage to your roof following a bad storm. The longer you wait, the more severe and expensive these issues become. Other times, damage can be less obvious and creep up on you. For example, it may not be immediately evident if there is a roof leak causing water damage inside your ceiling. Things you should look for to help us diagnose the problem are:
- Broken or missing roof tiles or shingles
- Loose or missing seals
- Cracks and debris
- Damaged gutters, downpipes, skylights, or chimney
- Leaks both inside and outside
- Water damage in walls and ceilings, perhaps displaying as discolouration, a growing bubble or sagging in the paint
If you have identified any of the above concerns or suspect any storm damages have occurred after a weather event, you should contact us as soon as possible on 0431 962 819. A quick response is key to stopping further damage and minimising the cost of repairs.
How Right Roofing Can Help
It is always best for a roofing expert to inspect and repair the problem as it can be dangerous and ineffectual for you to try to do this yourself with no prior experience. Our team of qualified professionals will accurately assess your roof and any storm damage, and then recommend the best processes to repair the damages. When you contact our friendly team, we complete the following:
- A thorough inspection of your roof and other suspected areas of storm damage
- An accurate quote for repair services and materials which we will discuss with you in detail to ensure you are happy to go ahead
- Discussion of flexible payment options to suit your needs
- Efficient repair and or replacement of any damaged roofing areas with a focus on maintaining the safety and structural integrity of your home
- Minimal disruption to you and your home and removal of any rubbish or debris before we leave the property
When unforeseen weather events inflict damage on your roof, it’s time to call Right Roofing. Give us a call today on 0431 962 819 or complete our online quote form and we will make sure to respond in a timely manner. Your roof is our priority!